Monday, December 14, 2009

Fin...

So for my final blog though I'd share one of the pieces that I wrote.
This isn't the end its just good by for now.
One day maybe ill find my way back, till then I just float on.
Wait For Me.
Look out to the horizon
A whole world lies beyond
The path of life shall guide me
And will swiftly move me on,
There's new things to discover
And many sights to see
But I hope you'll be waiting
Patiently waiting for me.
The road stretches before me
And I don't know how far,
And whatever may happen
Just remember who you are
If other try to change you,
Hold tight to who you wanna be
Ill return one day
I just hope you'll be there waiting for me.
Once Ive reached my limit
And I cant go on any more
I'll always have the memories
Of the good times we've had before
So when my journey ends
And I'm ready to break free
I hope that you'll be waiting there
Waiting there patiently for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment