Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

So today was a long day not even kidding woke up at the asscrack of dawn to go to the gym with my friend Ashley who for info sake is a dude ya. Then left there and studied for a test to become a manager, which I know I'm gonna pass. Why am I taking the managers exam you maybe asking, well my job is looking to open like 20 new store in Califorinia and Colorado. I'm trying to get a job as one of the store managers or assistant managers. I would have to move but I'm ready for a new beggining. Plus the sweet pay raise wouldn't be that bad lol. But that's the future let get back to today. So after studying I went into work. That was like one thirty. Ya were where packed all day long I actually had a lot of other stuff I needed to do but couldn't finish cuz custumers needed me. Then about fiveish I went and pick up my causin for day care and drop then home and went back to work and I just got off about 20 minutes ago. Just to come home and do it all over again tommorrow. But there where so good moments I had an old friend stop by my job and ya well she is nothing like I remember a girl looks a lot diffenert with about 80 lbs shaved off her lol. And I played a early april fools joke on my boss. Pricelesss. Oh and for all of you out there be prepared I love april fools day and I'm comming for all of you. Well ta ta for now. Peepulation out

No comments:

Post a Comment