Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is my version of Normal...

So today was another long day I was up allnight with family issues nothing bad, it was just my gramma had a badnight. So I may have slept like an hour but that fine we all know that I dont sleep. I had to get all my errands done befor work which i did I went to work to find out that my partner wasnt showing up for work so I had to work solo which wasnt bad I finished with time to spare. But then I got the CALL my gramma went back into the hospital. IT sucks but with the all the health problems that she has im more comfertable with the whole thing now. But it does get more real that the person who has been there for me since as long as I can remember may not be here for much longer. Im sad about that but I have faith in my god that ill see her again if that tragic day was to come. Enough about that so im stoked for friday concert F.O.B it gonna be sick. My girl Teya is comming with and my Friend M.A. Oh and im selling some turn tables. Besides that im just chill, im about to go watch a private screening of the new dragonball movie. Ill probally hit you with a review tonight. Peace and love from the Peepulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment