Thursday, July 2, 2009

All we have...

When things go bad life and you get down your to your friends for comfort and advise and support. Friends can truly be lifesavers. Some people take that relationship for granted giving it the dime a dozen feel. But if you have a true friend(s) then you know that that's not true. A true friend is there for you when you crash and burn, there right there to congratulate you on a job well done. They stay up all night when you seem to be in crisis mode major, they never give you the "I told you so". That's a true friend, and with out our friends who would we really be. I know without my friends I wouldn't be here, and I would barely make it through the day. Im glad to have the friends I have and I appreciate all that they do for me. For all those who are close to me thanks and I love you. For all my blogtasic readers get up of you butts and tell your friend that you appreciate them. Everybody loves feeling like their need and we all need friend. Till next time "BE YOU , BE TRUE, BE LEGIT".

No comments:

Post a Comment