Saturday, July 11, 2009

Starting Over....

It funny how  people say that when something sad or tragic, or even amazing, momentous happens in our life that you'll never be the same. You will never be that guy or girl that you were before that one moment that changed everything. I personally believe  that that is a good thing for the most part. I mean everything that life throws at you is a learning experience ya know you jut gotta take the good with  the bad and role with the punches. Me and Carly finally said enough is enough after all that we had been through together but unlike time before where I would miss hr like crazy and wish i could run back to here this time its totally different. Im not lost with out her, Im not bored out of my mind. I guess i learn the lesson finally and i can move on. I wish that certain other people I know could learn from my mistakes and move on too but everyone has to follow their own.... shall we call it life manual. Their guide to a better them. Idk anyway right now im in like this artsy farsty mode Iv been sketching out some new designs, painted this really sweet picture i gave it to my friend nicole as going away present. Oh got back in the studio recorded this song that was basically the best thing ever not gonna lie lol. besides that really it the same old same old, work and hangen w the peepulation lol. It just me starting over one again actually im not starting over this time, ive learn frm my mistake and now i can continue on down the freeway of life. Till next time bloggers "BE YOU, BE TRUE, BE LEGIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment