Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its been a long time....

Well it seems that Ive been neglecting my blogging job so here's everything that has been going on in my life as of late. So I went to fall frenzy a couple weekends ago with my new pal Hobie. He's a pretty rad dude I must say but he is a bit a of playboy. As for the show it was uber wicked, Ive never had that much fun in my life. We had so much fun made a couple new friends it was all in all a good time. Oh so lets talk about school, ya what can I say I'm in deep trouble. So I'm in the honors Psych program and its killing me. Ive aways been the kind of person who was to smart for his own good, I never had to study never had to work hard everything came easy to me in school. Some how now I find myself lost not sure what going on I actually got a "D" on a quiz. OMG I almost kicked the bucket right there what am I supposed to do i never fail at anything. I feel like my plan is falling apart and there nothing I can do about it, but try and keep sain and work harder. I really thought about quiting but that just not me I don't quit, cuz that just what people want. I don't wanna work at some dead end job make no money or have to use my family to keep me afloat like so people I know. From a small child all Ive known is get an education, become a success. If I don't make this happen I wont just be letting my family down ill be letting myself down. I wont quit and I wont let anything stop me its my nindo. What else what else oh I turned 21 it was the best I go to spend my whole day with the people I love most.
And btw i would like to go on the record and say I'm not girl crazy even though it may seem as if I am. Yes I have a thing for a very special young lady but i also understand I'm not ready to settle down be domesticated. Its actually one of my fears, but one I will one day, and when that day comes ill go 100%. As for now I need to establish my legacy plus a wife isn't in my 5 year plan till year five so I still have four years. Back to my birthday it was amazing the only thing I wish that could have been different was the fact I didn't get to talk to my pal in Washington. So as for the future couple days I really got nothing going on but work and school. Well that it for now love and peace peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment