Monday, October 19, 2009

Marvel...

When you look back on the last five years of your life was it everything you wanted it to be?Did you accomplish your goals, are you the person that you thought you would be? Do look back and have some regrets or are you totally satisfied with everything that took place? If I were to answer those questions it would be very mixed. When it comes to my goals I think that I did everything that I was gonna do. I graduated from High School a Year early, Im in college, and Im well on my way to being a psycologist. Do I look back and think that i should have done things differently not any more I definitely used to though. I used to look back and think about all the wild nights that i had and how much that actually stressed out my family. I thought about Carly and how I could have done things differently, but after putting everything down on paper I really wouldn't change a single thing. Ya I made some mistakes that have definitely closed alot of doors and made alot of thing harder but I still think that those events had to happen to help me see my true potential. Right now I know for a fact that I wont allow anything or anyone get in my way of what I want. I honestly think that's what is wrong with most of my friends they dont push themselves to their very limits they rather have somebody else do all the work for them and try to take the credit, then theres these one that don't really have any life aspirations beside working for their family or doing construction, and my female friend s who have the idea that they can just get married and become a stay at home wife. What a load of crock that is here my advise to all of you out there and you know who you are, so depending on others, and be your own person make your own way. Idk I got a serious reality check the other day I need to let go of the kid inside and become the power driven man I was meant to be. So right here right now im vowing that will be that man and all who doubt me will stand and marvel at my Greatness so you can either get out of my way now or be pushed out sooner rather then later. They say it lonely it the top but i want to be the judge of that. I Wont stop till I achieve my max potential. Stand back take in all that I am and MARVEL at the man before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment