Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pillar...

Man this last week has been a total roller coaster. I'm trying to get ready for finals, all my friends who went away for school are back in town and everybody wants to kick it. My all time Nemesis did the unthinkable which in someways made me very angry. Oh so check this out back in the day we used to have foster kids and they were like family not even like we were a family. We had two girls Heather, and Shyann and my two bro Ronny, and Tony. So my brother my best friend the person I trust with my life Rko (Ronny) calls and tells me he ask his girlfriend to marry him. God I wanted to shoot him in the face, like why would any one want to get married now a days especially since more than half end in divorce. But as mad as I was at him, I was still super happy. Me and Ronny used to talk about having normal lives with normal families. We wanted to be the guys or father never were for us ya know. Neither one of us actually had any idea what or so called normal was. I'm glad though that he will have a special young lady in his life, and at least one of us can try and find that normalcy we both desire. Oh ya and I'm the best man at the wedding, and his fiance's friends are super hot. "BONUS"!!! OK so all the peeps are back in town it really was amazing to see everybody. Ive got like 600 pics from this week ill post some once I finished editing them. The old flame Carly was here, my boy Coi', Dasha, Ryan, Justin, the twins Staci, and Summer. It was the best all the original team back together. We drove up to Prescott, paid our respects to one of fallen members parents who also let us crash which was sick. For all of you who don't know one of our friends was killed by a drunk driver last year. He was driving home from a family members house and was hit by some drunken D-bag. He was a good kid and didn't deserve what happened to him. But that life ya know things just happen for no good reason. His mom was super stoked to see us all though idk it took my mind of everything that's going on in my own life. So back to my Nemesis, so as far as I can think back me and him having been going at it. Him wanting me to fall me wanting to see him crash and burn. Finally after years I guess the feud is over, he fell to the waist side. I cant say that I'm actually happy about it though. At first I was so happy about it I know that's pretty messed up but if you knew the hatred that brewed between us you'd understand. But now it just makes me sad, I mean all the times he called me out tryn to say I was the bad one and now hes gone. I wonder if he knew how many people looked up to him and loved him. He had everything in the palm of his hand. Id give anything to have people care about me like that and make me sad and angry to see him throw that all away. OK moving on so you know me Mr. always looking for change I think I want to put Australia back on the table, and the peace core, and last but not least going away to school. If I go away to school it would just be for a years considering that I only have one whole school year left. Idk Ive always been searching for that missing part of my life and I thought I finally found it, but now I'm not so sure. My littlest cousin is almost old enough for school, which mean that my bio-family will be packing up and going back east because my family is built on tradition and legacy. So she will have to misfortune of going to Eden Hall prep academy trust me when I say its a breeding ground for the snobs of America. I had to go there for a while before I couldn't take it any more. More so we moved to this god forsaken place lol. So Ive got a lot to think about, I don't wanna make a decision to fast. well that's it for now love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment