Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blah...

Hello out there it definitely has been a while since my last blog update, sorry Ive been pretty busy. I think the last time I blogged I was just finishing midterms, any ways lets see idk not much has really gone on. Well there a few things, My full on emotional break down, me almost getting fired, and the whole Bri situation. Lets start with the first one shall we most of you think of me as a happy gregarious kind of guy. Ya OK me at all honestly I hate being around a lot of people, I'm always analyzing every situation, plus im slightly nuratic when im not 100% in control. In the psycology world there are two types of personalities, type A or type B. Type A people tend to display their emotions very easyly and often. They can be very agressive and seem careless. Type B people are mellow slow to anger, they try and rationalize bad situation to make them ok. they dont say whats on their minds, they also hold alot of things in. Type B people though have a minor glitch, there exploders. That mean you can push them and push them to their breaking point, but then they explode all their sadness and anger just come flying out. My psych teacher is doing evaluations on us right now, and Im a very reseerved person I have some dark secrets and things that to keep private. Well just say he pushed me to my limits and focus in alot of things that I need to deal with. Idk for some reason thought it unraveled my entire world, and that was not good. I pretty much went off the deep end, which led me to all most getting fired from my job. Ya so im already a toothpick away from loosing all control and my boss just happened to push to far. So I told him what I thought about him and my job. Ya bad move he sent me home and made me write a letter about how I wanted to keep my job. At first I didnt want to do it but I finally came to my senses and wrote it. He didnt fire me thank god believe it or not i knida like my job. During this whole situaton though there was one glimmer of light my very good friend Bri. If you know me well you know I dont tell alot of people how I feel. I keep my stuff to me my burdon to bare, but me and bri have been there for each other though some crazy times and I let her in to my little world. We were good together for about a minute cuz then I got a strong reality check by two people I love and will always love.
Oh and one other thing my mama, (she's not really my mom but i wish she was) called me a player, it made me laugh. but seriously though im so far from being a player is crazy, and yes I do crush alot but im no player. I like alot of girls but love only one. When I meet that girl she will know that she is the center of my universe, the queen of my castle, my best friend without question. Sorry P one day I may have to replace you. Love all ya peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment