Saturday, August 21, 2010

Complications...

So life is well life just is right now. Things aren't bad but this aren't so great right now either. So my band is actually doing rather well right now we have a ton of shows booked which is amazing. I had a local producer ask to buy one of my songs which totally blew my mind I have a meeting with him on tuesday and he want to see my song book. I mean this could be bigger for me I really always wanted to be in the music industry and ya I don't really have the most amazing voice and I cant really carry a full set but writing song is what I do best. And who know where this may lead a know. As for my school life lets just say my legacy is falling apart. So Ive kinda developed this alter Ego named Rogue, idk how it all happened but he's definitely a lot more of who I used to once upon a time. My psych analysis prof says that we all had duel personalities but only one really shows the other hides behind our sub-conscience and only reveals its self under certain conditions. For me its school thats my condition, its where Rogue comes out. When I get pulled into that world of partying and being crazy liven out the dream I cant help it I love living in the spot light. when i walk around campus and everyone know who I am that what I live for. Call me a bit self absorbed but thats what feeds my fire, which leads me to the problem. So when I get pulled into that alter ego bad things happen, like motor cycle racing on the freeway, or Rogue's hot 100 list which in my defense is a miracle guide for any college freshman guy. But Rogue is definitely a side of me that I don't particularly love. Next on my life agenda is the trouble Im having with a couple of my peeps. The first person means alot to me and I may have messed things up. All she tried to do was give me advise about what I needed to do with a situation Im in. It sucks cause she was like a mom to me and then I went and turn my back on her for a person who is so self absorbed that they really don't know I exist. It gets worst she's leaving the country in a week and Im not gonna have the chance to make things right with her. Uhhh what to do next on the agenda is the other person who is making me question our friendship. I mean we have been good friends for a while but this reoccurring theme keeps popping up, and it that the two of us don't fit together. Its sad cause we both have been trying fight the inevitable, that me and her weren't meant to be friends. I mean sometimes people in your life are just supposed to make an appearance and not be in the entire story ya know. I think that maybe the flame of our friendship is burning out, but its life right nothing ever last forever. Well till next time love one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment