Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Calling..

Well I guess this it the moment you've all been wait for the end. Yes im giving up Im tired of the struggle the war that grows inside my mind. I set the plan in motion to go out with a bang.I wanted to change the world but I guess that wasn't for me to do. Tonight I say goodnight to this world and and all the badness and sadness connected to it. I don't ask you to remember me and all the things that I done but remember why I left an make a better tomorrow for yourself. I loved you all and with a few word from one of my favorite bands
Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep Publish Post
And then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go

No comments:

Post a Comment