Sunday, April 19, 2009

BBQ...

Tonight was a perfect night. I spent it with the people I love most in the world outside of my family. Merc that now includes you too haven't known ya all that long but your wise cracks and quick come backs make me love ya you too. I'm always searching for where I belong where I fit in ya know but when I'm with my peep I know were just a bounch of peas in the same pod (wow that was a really old metaphor). As for the rest of my week it pretty chill taking some vaction time. No work till thursday. Monday I have sleep therapy, tuesday I've got a final, and I need to learn how to work the new mixing program I got, wednesday back in the studio tryn to finish off the "From him to Her" album it sound pretty amazing by the way. And after that day I really have no idea. So thats all for now one love peepulation out.

No comments:

Post a Comment