Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Genius

So today way one of those day where awesomeness just shined. So I had to do a managers training course because I'm trying to get in on the new builds in Colorado. So we did this brain storm excersise and I dominated I had ideas that were complete but also show long term progress with high creativity. All the corpo's were like you are very good at what you do. They did tell me that the fact that I'm so young would be a problem for me cuz honestly what older person who has been in this work game for years want to listen to a 20 year old green thumb. It was a good day then we took the test so friday I should know if ill be getting in the program or not. Don't worry the leader of the peepulation wouldn't be leaving till the beginning of next year. So all is well. I'm just tryn not to get to excited cuz if I don't get the job that would be a bummer. But as for not everything in my would is stable a for the fam were all still try to find the ground again in regards to my grammy gram. There no doing surgury its to risky but kemo is in the near future. Well that's all the news I have for now, one love Peepulation out.

No comments:

Post a Comment