Sunday, April 12, 2009

Save the day kinda guy...

For as long as I can remember I've want to be some one to make a difference in someone's life. I have never really known how to go about this. I have never even been sure that I could even help someone. A long time ago a person told me that I could never achieve anything and I was a mistake. Ever since that day I've tried to prove them wrong. After this amazing book, I have found a way. I want to become an organ donor this isn't some just out of the blue or just anothr rash desecion like I always make. I've done research of the last six months and it made me very sad at the number of helpless people waiting, despartly for organ that they may not live long enough to receive. On the donor list the are many that you may donate from you eyes to the lower bowel, which is gross but if it'll save a life who am I to judge. I personally would like to give away all vital organs liver, kidneys, eyes,lungs, and my heart. All of these can be transplanted with bloodless surgey, that way I comply with all my bible standards. I guess I can't be superman but atleast I will be able to some one who really needs help. In some ways I guess that by doing this it would be my chance for redemption a chance to prove her wrong. I will be the save the day kind of guy. Who knows when that day will come hopefully not soon but when it does ill ride in on the white horse. Till next time one love Peepulation out.


P.S.
I would like to thank every one out there who has been looking out for me these last couple weeks with all of you there's no way I could even handle all te things going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment