Friday, June 26, 2009

Burning...

Its been a while since my last posting so heres a shotgun refresher kk here we go. Working like crazy, still not sleeping, playing poker, hanging with the peeps. Alright now that that's done let's chat. So lately I find the I'm burning out but some how I keep pushing on. I mean Im working like 80 hrs a week, and tryn to have a social life. Its getting to be a bit much I need to make a decision on how to fix this. Oh so I got some interesting news last night while talking to Carly she's moving to Colorado in a couple weeks. She got a job with this really good design studio. I happy for her I really am but it makes me wonder what life would have be like if I would when to SDS with her, instead of staying home to help my fam. But everything happens for a reason, if I didn't stay I never would have met my best friend, and the best friends I've ever had. I'm gonna miss her, but I know she will do well. Oh Saturday is the first game in the AJHA series Arizona Juniors hockey association. I'm playn second line center. Idk hockey is in my bones, It was my life for so long but this is my last run for the show. All right well that's pretty much it.
"BE TRUE, BE YOU, BE LEGIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment