Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Balance...

So right now I'm a bit upset I just pulled up to tenth planet which is the gym I go to, to spar and I go there just to unload my frustrations on a heavy bag instead of a real person. Any way ya there closed ya there a 24/365 gym what the crap. Any ways today was a good day sat around did noth played so video games with the boys that was fun. Oh looked at some apartments over the weekend and yestarday. Idk I'm sure that I wanna live with sis anymore I really don't like people ya know. Well at least the ones outside my circle of trust. And its a small circle. Um no real life issues right now besides telling someone something they weren't supposed to know but it whatevr they would have found out eventually any ways. Idk right now my life is in a good balance I can be better but for now it will do. Oh wrote the first song that has nothing to do with a girl I like in a long time, actually it has no connection to me once so ever. Its nice to not to ya know. Any way I won't be blogging for a while wirk is about to consume my life for the next minth or so. I've been hangen with the peeps a lot since I won't be doing much of it anymore. Oh getting a new phone and number I've got to many people calling me I dont like. So ill make sure that all those who I find worthy get my new digits not sure when this going down but it some time soon. So that's it for now blogger. The Winston is signing off for a long while. Ill miss ya all peace and love.
Sincerly yours,
Mr. Legit

No comments:

Post a Comment