Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Perfect One...

Over the past six months I've changed a lot. Actually even one around me has, and it all thanks to one person. She came in with bang and changed the game up. Opened every bodies eyes to a whole new reality, she bought truth and justice to the for front of all or relationships. She helped us to see who were friends and who were fakers. Its strange it takes a lot for me to become close or get comfortable with people but she was like a friend that I always had. And I love her for all that she is and all that she isn't never a dull moment. She will definitely be a friend till the end, my partner in crime, and I'm counting down the days till I can see her again, and make some new memories but till that day come we'll always have the amazing memories that we all made together. One love "Be true, Be you, Be legit".

No comments:

Post a Comment