Monday, August 10, 2009

The End of Summer..

Well the end of summer is here for some of us, namely my school age pals. I guess this summer was fun, It had it up and downs that was for sure. We lost some friends, but they weren't true friend to begin with we made some new friends and strengthened the bond we have with true peeps. Personally I'm glad to be going back to school soon, to me it just means ill be one step closer to being the guy I wanna be. I do wanna take a sec and give my best wishes to my friend Michelle I'm gonna miss you mama, you and I have taken each other to the edge and back. We have had each other back in good time and not so bueno times. I love you with all my heart and I hope you all the happiness in the world back home. Remember I'm only a phone call, a plane ticket, and an hours drive from the airport away if you need me. Now moving on this week has really been a crappy one. First off I got stuck baby sitting the spawn of Satan aka My little cousin Amir. This kid give bad a whole new meaning, I mean he is pure evil so since i couldn't find a babysitter to watch him i had to take him into work with me. So i sit him in our break room rent him a movie, got him all these snacks and what not and he totally seems fine, next thing i know the little rug rat has put a book in the microwave and its on fire ya. Let me just say my new boss was less then thrilled. ya so now i will never watch, take care off or babysit a child under 8 again. Oh then my grandma went back into the hospital ya she may have an infection in her pick line which is a very bad thing. For all those who don't know a pick line is basically life for a person with one if its out the person is at a serious risk for well death cuz it usually is their only source for nourishment. But this is like the third time this has happened. all my family is up at the hospital i don't go, cuz i have coping issues and hospitals just depress the crap out of me. Don't feel bad for me that doesn't really help I'm like to use the denial point of view. If i just act like everything is fine then they will be. On a lighter note I went out to the drive-ins on Saturday after work that was stellar we saw G.I. Joe it was funny very predictable but still funny. I had to take the drivers class for getting my speeding ticket this morning that was fun and I'm not being sarcastic either. I'm not even joking there were like ten gorgeous girls in the class it was like heaven to me mostly cuz my version of heaven on earth would be me surrounded by a whole bunch of good looking girls. So besides that's nothing else is new, working like crazy, getting ready for school to go back in session. Oh i did start Dj'ing again Ive done a couple of parties thus far i really enjoyed being behind the turn table and getting my groove on. Well that's all for now,"BE TRUE, BE YOU, BE LEGIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment