Monday, August 10, 2009

One Day At A Time...

Sometimes it takes a real kick in the pants to get back to reality. I had a pretty crappy week last week and let me say this people can not be trusted. Ok so now that this person me absolutely nothing to me I feel ok telling the gist of the story. So theres this girl I grew up with I mean we go back to before Carly even Ya INTENSE. Any ways we are like good close friends well at least we were ya know. I cared about her alot just cause we be so close and we kinda sorta have a history together. Any ways she called me up with this sad sob story about her Fiance leaving her blah blah blah LIES but we'll get to that. Any ways she needed help and superman came to save the day. Ya bad she total burned me i now officially on the record hate her. I wouldn't spit on her to put her out if she was on fire. See i guess i have the urge to save people whether it be a good idea or not. YA so that was one of the things i dealt with my silly father dropped the hammer on me and we got into a fight cuz of his bimbo girlfriends lol, that's rude she not a bimbo she just not all there. Ya but i was pretty much on the edge of going on a rampage im totally ok now Ive released all that crap from my mind and focused it into something new. I started designing my own jewelry for my line which is pretty cool im pretty stoked about it. Yep that it for me I will say thanks for every one worrying about me I was in a really bad place last week but you guys and gals and sunflower Kept me afloat thanks for being my safety raft. Cuz I definitely had some moment were I was thinking of doing some not so nice things so thanks for be my peeps. "Live free, play hard" LEGIT"09"

No comments:

Post a Comment