Monday, August 31, 2009

Should I stay or Should I go?...

So for all of you out there who obsess with my life and don't already know I'm looking to move. Yep finally after 21 years of being taken care of i want to be out on my own away from my family. Time to be independent ya know, well there just one catch. Ready for it I'm looking to go to Australia. Yeah its a pretty big jump there wont be any coming home for dinner that's for sure. Its a big step for me but i thought its what i wanted now I'm not so sure. I mean its been my life dream to go there and live but that its becoming a reality its kinda intimidating ya know. Plus when I made the plan to take of I was in a bad place I wasn't happy with everything in my life and thought that I could run from all the thing that were hurting me ya know. Ya ya ya i know you cant run from you problems I know. Plus there's other stuff like I really didn't think of what I would be leaving behind like friends im not really gonna miss my fam that much mostly cuz I don't see them much now. Ok so tonight I had dinner with my best friend in the entire would love her more than anything (mess with her and ill have you killed its not a joke either )ya know and then i realized that we wont be able to do that if I leave we wont have drive-in movie nites, silly photos, ice skating trips, it'll all be over. And that sucks that's the clincher the pebble on the scale the side that keeping me here. Let me clarify she isn't the only reason that was just an example that all the people who I care about and love in my life will be here in the states. PLus the whole school thing i really want to finish unlike some poeple i know who think school should last forever. Money to like american dollar there is worth crap so i basiclly need to save up about 4grand to go so i can live while im there to put it in a way people can under stand that 4g with convert to about 2.7g ya i need make that last for 4 months. hahah that would be an issue we all know that i love the finer things in life. Now on the reverse end all the people who I cant stand and loathe will be here and ill be way far far away over there, that in its self is a bonus. Honestly this will probably be the biggest decision ill have to make. The ticket does have a return date with would be in July I wanted to come back in September if I came back but that is no longer an option cuz my ticket is an open ended ticket so I have to come back whenever i can get a seat. Ya Problem MAJOR September is the beginning of summer there. During the summer its about 125 degrees on average ya that sucks, but because it so hot every one leave to Perth or Sidney. I need to get a plane from Kalgoorlie to Perth to Sidney which will be near impossible. So if I come home it'll be earlier that I wanted. So I have alot of thinking to do ya know Should I stay or should I go I'm Not really sure any more but I do know what my deciding factor will be. Living the dream till next time "Be You, Be True, Be Legit" one love im out.

P.s. heres my flight plan for if I choice to go.


Leave
Sun, Mar 28
United Airlines 516
Depart:
7:43pm
Arrive:
9:45pm
Phoenix, AZ (PHX)San Francisco, CA (SFO)
3 stops
Economy
2hr 2min
Airbus A320

Change planes. Time between flights: 0hr 58min
United Airlines 863
Depart:
10:43pm
Arrive:
7:25am
San Francisco, CA (SFO)Sydney, Australia (SYD)

14hr 42min
Boeing 747
Change Airline. Time between flights: 4hr 35min
Qantas 577
Depart:
12:00pm
Arrive:
1:55pm
Sydney, Australia (SYD)Perth, Australia (PER)

4hr 55min
Airbus A330
Change planes. Time between flights: 3hr 30min
Qantas 1896 operated by QANTASLINK - NATIONAL JET SYSTEMS
Depart:
5:25pm
Arrive:
6:30pm
Perth, Australia (PER)Kalgoorlie, Australia (KGI)

1hr 5min
Boeing 717 Total duration: 31hr 47min
This flight arrives two days later.

Return
Thu, Jul 15
Qantas 1065
Depart:
7:10pm
Arrive:
8:20pm
Kalgoorlie, Australia (KGI)Perth, Australia (PER)
3 stops

1hr 10min
Boeing 737
Change planes. Time between flights: 3hr 55min
Qantas 568
Depart:
12:15am
Arrive:
6:15am
Perth, Australia (PER)Sydney, Australia (SYD)


4hr 0min
Airbus A330
Change Airline. Time between flights: 7hr 40min
United Airlines 840
Depart:
1:55pm
Arrive:
10:19am
Sydney, Australia (SYD)Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

13hr 24min
Boeing 747

Change planes. Time between flights: 2hr 42min
United Airlines 6522 operated by UNITED EXPRESS/SKYWEST AIRLINES
Depart:
1:01pm
Arrive:
2:22pm
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)Phoenix, AZ (PHX)

1hr 21min
Canadair
Total duration: 34hr 12min WTF MATE that a bit long lol

No comments:

Post a Comment