Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moving Day...

Well today was moving day not for not just yet but for my partners crime Nikki & Zac. I was supposed to help with the moving but because of my nonstop work and showoff attatdude I miss all the moving part of the day. Sorry about that Lady and Gent. Anyway I got there just in time to enjoy the company of my closest peeps. We ate my favorite food lasgna. It was one of those normal family days that I love so much seeing as normalcy doesn't exsist at my house. Lol we play a game a monoply which I pretty much kick every ones ace then we playd scatagories and dominated in a champion like manor. Watchd night at the rox berry love that movie, made jokes it was an awesome night all in all. Idk for a long time I had this feeling of not being wanted cuz the whole mom abandoning me thing but now that feelings gone. I have people who care and I love them like family. Its nice to feel want and needed so with that be said I wish everyone a good night. Stay true stay you stay legit this is Winston K signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment