Friday, May 8, 2009

The Jacket Ceremony

The passing of the Jackets is a sacred event in Team ambiguous members. Team Ambiguous was a club me and my all time best friend Josh Started. We started the club for people like us ready and willing to do anything. In High school we were the kids who had the best parties, we were the kids that would bail out on school to go wake boarding, we were the kids that every one knew. -f there was a pep rally we were the center of attention. So my senior year I decided that we needed some thing to make our group stand out more. So we all sat down and thought of what we could do and we ended up getting these SO-Cal speed shop Jackets. We got 12 since there were only twelve members of our crew back then. Ya the whole jackets thing was kinda silly but they represent more then people will ever know. So we got these jackets and then we decided that we all needed to make the jackets our own some how put our spin out flavor into the jackets. We came to the conclusion that each member would add a patch to the jacket the represent then best. Mines was my varsity drum line patch. Josh put a Harley patch on his. My buddy ray put a fish on his, we still don't really know why but that's his memory. Along with the patch we made the binder and we all wrote a page about what the jacket meant to them. At the end of the year I gave my jacket to kid who lived next door he was junior like Josh. That's when I had a bright idea that all of the senior members which was me, Ray, Mat, and Sarah give our jacket to a junior who hung with our group. That tradition has been kept up for the past three years which led us to tonight. The binder with all of our stories is kept in the MHS library. Theres a whole section in that library called the Memory section is has every year book every major piece of memorabilia for student it has other books from group and clubs from the school. So every year we meet up all the members past and present for the jacket exchange. This year was extra special for me I gave my jacket to the kid next door Justin, he in turn gave the jacket to this super funny kid named Chris then it was given Chrises' brother Jacoby, tonight for the first time a jacket was given to a incoming freshman. My lil bro my next door neighbor who is like the robin to my Batman Zack. It was pretty awesome. We also but the newest stories into the binder. Then we all decided to help the graduating seniors with there senior prank. There bringing back my senior prank the pudding slip and slide. Its pretty awesome it a slip and slide covered in pudding how awesome. Btw mixing a giant rubber made box of pudding is hard work. Well that all for now one love, Congratulations to all the graduating seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment