Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pump it...

Today was such a good day you have no idea. So I got all my studio time for the next two months sceduled. Sasha my pride and joy, my ace artist is back home from school. So I've got like a ton of songs of her she's going into the studio asap. I ate lunch with my mentor Jason. Jason is the man her is muti millioaire movie producer. Own his own studio called J2 media. I used to be his assistant back in the day. So we were talking about this lady that I edited a commercial for. Apparently she is looking to shoot a new piece and she asked for me to edit this spot as well. I mean to that was the sweetest thing ever, you know that your work is amazing when people ask for you directly. And Jason asked me if I knew any one who like to intern for him for the summer, and it would be a paid internship. So I gave him a couple emails of people I think would represent my name well. Oh so my Carly is home from Nau. For all you who don't know me and Carly dated your a while but then things got crazy w us and we had to end it. Then she moved away. Were cool now so we did a big team ambiguous reunion did. It was amazing, we also did the jacket ceramonie. Ill post another blog about that. Tonight was fun it was cool. Well peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment