Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's goin on...

Man the last couple days idk I'm not sure what's going on. I feel like I'm trapped in slow motion while the world around me is in fast forward. I think I'm getting sick, in the last four weeks I've lost 26lbs. Its insane I think I need to calm down my work outs and lay of all the supplements I've been taking. I understand what liven la vida loca means. So next week I'm going to the doctors and I'm gonna do intense sleep therapy so that I can get back to normal. Outside of that I'm just being me. Were back in the studio working uber hard tryn to make the music that make people go YEAH. New job I like it its cool but, I still wanna move to Australia next year with (@?+* ya not telln you who its a very complicated. But that's a serious maybe. Idk I actually like Arizona now I mean I finally feel like I have real friends a real family not sure I wanna let all that go. What else oh I bought a sweet new fish, a fresh water angel fish her name is Reba, and guess what shes pregnant all ready. Ya I paid $65 for her and now I'm gonna get like four for free. Yep so that pretty much it I'm a dieing man who is making music and raising baby fishies, wow I need to get out more lol. Love ya all, Be True, Be you, Be Legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment