Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Room mates...

So its 1:30 and I'm still awake as usual. This time I have a good reason. I'm apartment shopping I've found a couple that I wanna check out there In my price range. But I really hate being alone. All the time. Its funny to me I hate being around people but I never wanna be alone. I always have friends over or just some body to keep me company so I don't go insane. So there's this place like 15 minutes from my house that I checked out a couple months ago when they were being built now they have a two bed room open. This place is pretty amazing I must say and I can afford the rent on my own but who wants to be in a big place all alone I'm not bring my dog its just me and my fish. So I though why not try a room mate then the sad realization came back to me I have for the most part all female friends and my close guy friend that I trust all ready live together so now I'm in a dilemma I need to find a nice place in the middle of my friends and my job. Family proximity doesn't really matter they really don't see me that much any ways I just need to be close enough to stop by for dinner but far enough that they won't be popping in all the time. Well that's it I'm passing out try a experimental sleep drug that is actually working peace and love to all my peeps out there. Winston K signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment