Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What have I been up to...

Man it has been a while since I told all of my Winstaholics out there what I have been up to. So here we gooooooooo. First off I've been to the movie a lot lately, I've seen 17 again, Ghost of girl friends past,and Wolverine all very good movies. Two of movies I saw with a girl that I thought was perfect key point- THOUGHT. Ya well see I'm a dreamer the problem with that is when you see a person as if there a dream once you wake and return to reality that person is now where as great as you've made them out to be. With that be said my girl situation back to zero guess I woke up from that dream cuz it turned to a nightmare really quick. Oh got a new job its my dream job I get to work with computers and manage fiber networks wicked. Oh and the pay is wicked sweet. What's that mean for school still gonna go but for how much longer that all depends. Oh hangen out with Merc and Puck. Omg Nikki aka Puck did this whole photoshot with Merc as her model and it actually really good. Like I didn't know how good she was and Merc look really good like I knew she was a gorgous girl but Puck helped her look even better, so congrads to both of them on the good work. Oh Oh Oh I almost forgot I have instatuted man cave sundays. Ya I redid my room to feel more like a dorm room it almost complete. I'm gonna paint it Yankee blue and grey and I've got a giant Yankee logo going up on my wall. The bat and baseball one its lunar I love it. Any ways so I have all the guys over we fill our gut with junk food and rot our minds on video games its the perfect day. My dad is back ya like five months early he doesn't wanna be far away with my grammy gram being sick. Oh and my summer in seattle is kind of ruined that to mommy dearest. I was gonna go help my sis get ready to leave to cal for college we were gonna spend the summer together get to really know each other ya know but that lady is making her come be with her for the summer. So now instead of hangen with her seeing shellzy and merc I'm stuck here in boring ole Arizzzzzooooonnnaa. Lame. But its ok my friend Jessica emailed me and said she's getting married so I have to go to another wedding the summer. I feel like I'm getting old like as my peeps are getting married and having babies its kinda creepy. But my friend kyle told me that for the next couple years this is how things are gonna be. God do I hate wedding you go to this big over done thing and act happy for people that you don't really care for and even if you do you don't wanna be there. If you go single every one is tryn to set you up you bring a date they wanna know when your getting married its sick honestly. The things I do for my friends lol. Well I guess that's it I'm out need to find something to eat. Till next time love and peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment